- Labour Hire Company
10 Questions You Want To Practice And Be Prepared To Answer
Ensure you have done your homework on the business, recruiter, role and are ready to confidently sell yourself as being the best candidate:
- What is your current salary? What salary are you seeking?
- What is your availability to start? Do you have any holidays planned? Can you work the advertised hours?
- What are three positive things your current (last) boss would say about you?
- What were your reasons for applying for this particular role?
- What questions do you have of me?
- Tell me about yourself (Most common opening question)
- What can you do for us that other candidates can't?
- Why should we hire you?
- Drawing upon your experience, what do you believe the major benefits will be to this organisation if we were to offer you the role?
- What are your goals? Where do you see yourself in 5 years' time?
Sources (Updated July 2018):
- Hiring for Attitude by Mark Murph
- The Australian Financial Review
- Recruitment & Employment Confederation
For more Labour Hire Company Career Advice see below additional resources to find the perfect job:
READ MORE >